African footballers who play in Europe’s most famous clubs are among the highest paid players in the world. This is not so much a surprise as the African continent is full of potential.
The best paid ones often evolve in Premier league, Liga, Bundesliga or in the Gulf. Let’s take a look at the top 10 highest paid Africans :
1. Cédric Bakambu RD Congo (18 million euros / year) Beijing Guoan : his transfer from Villareal to China has become that of the most expensive African in the world to 75 million euros. The Congolese has since been able to negotiate a salary of 18 million euros / year.
2. Mohamed Salah -Egypt (11.6 million euros / year) Liverpool : The Pharaoh remains on two awards of African Player of the Year. What justify his 11, 6 million per year among the Reds.
As an international sport, famous footballers shine Salah draws the spotlight. Betting on football is also very popular online.
3. Pierre Emerick Aubameyang – Gabon (10 million euros / year) Arsenal : More and more, the Gabonese asserts itself as the star of the Gunners. If there were apprehensions when he left Dortmund, PEA has since put all the agreement.
4. Odion Ighalo-Nigeria (10 million euros / year) Changchun Yatai : With such a salary, there is enough to focus on his club. the Nigerian announced his international retirement at the end of the CAN last.
5. Riyaz Mahrez -Algeria (10 million euros / year) Manchester City : Super star of the Fennecs, the former Le Havre expresses all his talent on the field. And justify his emoluments.
6. Sadio Mane-Senegal (9 million euros / year) Liverpool : For a year, he has taken on such a dimension that many give him chances to become a Golden Ball. In the meantime, he is included in this ranking
7. Naby Keita- Guinea (7.6 million euros / year) Liverpool : Syli is often slowed down by injury, but is still a respected player in the Reds. In his salary.
8. Gervinho – Ivory Coast (7 million euros / year) Parma : He has a new youth in Parma for one season and justifies his recent contract extension. The Jaguar as it is nicknamed always does as much appreciate its speed peak.
9. Wilfried Zaha – Ivory Coast (6.7 million euros / year) Crystal Palace is the star of the Eagles. Although he had desires to start this summer, the Elephant remains focused on the objectives.
10. Obafemi Martins-Nigeria (5.5 million euros / year) Shanghai Shenhua : if he is currently without a contract, the former Super Eagle remains one of the highest paid players on the planet.
Source : www.africatopsports.com
Keywords : Africa, News, Economy, Sport, Football
© Credits Graphics : Baobab News